Would you consider volunteering with Ballyconnell CU?
Here at Ballyconnell Credit Union, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly and professional financial service to all our members throughout the community. We rely on the enthusiasm and commitment of our volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- Gain skills and experience in a financial organisation
- Access free education and training
- Develop your personal skills
- Meet new people from the community
- Gain experience of working on developmental and business projects
- Give something back to your community
- Help shape the future of your local credit union
What can I do to help?
We are always looking to welcome new volunteers – our Credit Union relies on the voluntary involvement of its Members for our Board of Directors, Board Oversight Committee and various Committees.
If you are interested in finding out more, our Volunteer Application form is below, drop in to chat to us or simply give us a call at 049 9526571.